This course is to acquire knowledge and develop skills necessary to plan and begin a venture. This course also provides and understanding of an individual as entrepreneur and the process of creating and growing a new venture. The topics include theory of entrepreneurship, types of entrepreneurship, the importance of entrepreneurship and factors affecting entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship develop in Malaysia, entrepreneurial creativity and innovation, opportunity identification, business plan, business support system and form of business entities and relate legal requirements.
Content Outline of the Course/Module:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Competencies of entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship development in Malaysia
- Opportunity identification
- Management of Small Business
- Business plan
- Business support system
- Form of business entities and relate legal requirements
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur.
- Explain and apply the components of an entrepreneurial business plan.
- To prepare in the applying of management and entrepreneurial skills in business support system and in setting up a business entity.
Abdul Rahman Edruce B Kushairi
|Teaching-learning Methods||Assessment Methods|
|Lecture||Exam, Assignment, Progress Test|