To provide the students the knowledge of software quality and testing so that the students understand the importance of software testing throughout the software development process fixing the bugs and improve the performance. This course provides the knowledge of software quality and testing so that the students understand how to implement software testing, fix the bugs, and improve the software performance.
Content Outline of the Course/Module:
- Testing Throughout the Software Life Cycle
- Static Techniques
- Test Design Techniques
- Test Management
- Tool Support for Testing
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the software testing process.
- Recognise the importance of software testing
- Applying software testing knowledge in software development life cycle.
- Prepare test case in the documentation.
- Present the documentation in the group assignment.
|Teaching-learning Methods||Assessment Methods|
|Practical Works||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|
|Computer-based Learning||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|
|Lecture||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|
|Tutorial||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|