[N/481/6/0561] [8/19] [MQA/PA4986]
- To produce network computing engineers capable of fulfilling their professional demands in highly competitive global market with confidence, outstanding ethical and moral values.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates with good level of knowledge and competency skills will be employed or self-employed in relevant network computing fields. With appropriate attitudes will enable them to have successful careers.
- Graduates will acquire abilities for effective communication, collaborative working in diverse teams, and continual development through professional involvement.
- Graduates will pursue lifelong learning in order to contribute to the advancement of information technology and computer science professions and related contemporary issues.
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
Upon completion of this programme, students should be able:
- To apply knowledge and understanding of essential facts, concepts, principles, and theories relating to Network Computing.
- To perform technical and programming skills in system design, development, configuration, and integration.
- To apply broad business and real world perspectives daily and demonstrate entrepreneurial skills.
- To demonstrate appropriate methodologies, models, and techniques that provide a basis of a large scale and secure network.
- To use relevant techniques and demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills in problem solving.
- To communicate effectively with peers, clients, superiors and society at large.
- To demonstrate teamwork, leadership, interpersonal and social skills.
- To demonstrate professionalism, social and ethical considerations in accordance with ethical and legal principles.
- To apply skills and principles of lifelong learning in academic and career development.
Programme Structure and Synopsis
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation / Pre-University with a minimum CGPA 2.00 and a credit in Additional Mathematics subject at SPM level or equivalent; OR
- Pass STPM / A-level with a minimum Grade C (Subject Grade Point 2.00) in two (2) subjects and a credit in Additional Mathematics subject at SPM level or equivalent; OR
- Pass Diploma in Computer Science OR Software Engineering OR Information Technology OR Information System or equivalent with a minimum CGPA 2.50 and a credit in Additional Mathematics subject at SPM level or equivalent. Candidates with CGPA below 2.50 and above 2.00 with a credit in Additional Mathematics subject at SPM level or equivalent can be accepted (subject to a rigorous review process); OR
- Pass Diploma in science and technology with a minimum CGPA 2.50 and a credit in Additional Mathematics subject or equivalent can be accepted (subject to a rigorous review process); OR
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum Grade B in five (5) subjects including a Mathematics subject that is equivalent to the Additional Mathematics at SPM level; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysia government.
Note: The entry qualifications listed above are subject to change as approved by the Senate, Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and Ministry of Higher Education.
Tuition Fees (subject to change)
Click here to view the tuition fees.Study loans are available from PTPTN and MARA. The tuition fees above are only applicable to local / Malaysian students. For more details and information, please contact our Marketing Office at (+6) 084-367300 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.