This course aims to develop students’ awareness to evolve in conservation of natural environment and resources. This subject explores the green technology with basic knowledge and fundamental green principles in recycling, green home living, green daily life, green buildings, alternative energy, green transportation, green business and green economics.
Content Outline of the Course/Module:
- Introduction to Green Technology
- 3R- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Going Green At Home
- Green Living on the Road
- Green Daily Life
- Green Business
- Green Building
- Green Economics: Economics for People and the Planet
- Alternative and Renewable Energy
- Conservation: Protecting Our Plant Resources
- Getting Involved
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the fundamental of green technology terminology and principles in general.
- Demonstrate the green value and role as a member of an established profession.
- Develop awareness in energy saving, environmental conservation, health and safety life without damaging or depleting natural resources in future.
Wong Lin Sze
|Teaching-learning Methods||Assessment Methods|
|Lecture||Quiz and Final Exam|
|Group discussion||Quiz and Final Exam|