To provide the students with knowledge of business process management so that the students are able to implement the software development process into the business model.
Content Outline of the Course/Module:
- Introduction to Business Process Management (BPM)
- Theories of Process Management
- Business Process Management
- Process Modelling
- Process Analysis
- Process Discovery
- Process Redesign
- Process Automation
- Process Intelligence
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Analyse the business process and the software development process.
- Design the software development process which can integrated into business process.
- Demonstrate the software development with the business process concept to produce a good solution to the problem.
|Teaching-learning Methods||Assessment Methods|
|Lecture||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|
|Tutorial||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|
|Group Discussion||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|