To provide students the knowledge of organisational change so that the students are able to cope and solve the technical problem during the change.
Content Outline of the Course/Module:
- Overview of Organisation Development and Change
- Understanding and Managing Planned Change
- The Process of Organisation Development
- Technostructural Intervention
- Challenges and Future of Organisational Change
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Apply the concepts and theories of organisational change in case studies given.
- Explain the issues and challenges in organisational change.
- Demonstrate how the organisational change involved in the process of organisational development.
|Teaching-learning Methods||Assessment Methods|
|Lecture||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|
|Tutorial||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|
|Assignment||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|