To provide the students the knowledge about Artificial Intelligence, representation of knowledge, and how to implement in the software applications. This course provides the students the knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI), knowledge representation, and application of AI such as Neural Network, Natural Language Processing, Genetic Algorithm, and Swarm Intelligence.
Content Outline of the Course/Module:
- Overview of Artificial Intelligence
- Representation and Search
- Representation and Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Intelligent System Applications
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Apply the Artificial Intelligence methods to solve a problem.
- Construct problem solving solution for game design and development.
- Differentiate the different problem solving techniques in the central areas of AI to recognise its applicability and advantage.
- Demonstrate and explain the AI applications in group assignment.
- Prepare well documented group assignment report.
|Teaching-learning Methods||Assessment Methods|
|Practical Works||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|
|Computer-based Learning||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|
|Lecture||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|