To provide the students the knowledge and concept of Human Computer Interaction (HCI) to implement in software development so that the applications and systems are usable to the target users. This course provides the students the knowledge about how users interact with computers. The students will learn and practice the approaches of design, implementation, and evaluation of the system usability.
Content Outline of the Course/Module:
- Introduction to User Interface Design
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Point out what are the elements of a good interface design and a usable system.
- Build an interactive system and evaluate the system's usability by applying the appropriate tools and techniques.
- Develop a usable system and present the work comprehensively.
- Design the interface with group members in the group assignment.
|Teaching-learning Methods||Assessment Methods|
|Lecture||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|
|Tutorial||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|
|Computer-based Learning||Assignment, Presentation|