To provide the students the fundamental knowledge about software engineering and the roles of software engineer. This course provides the fundamental knowledge of data communication and networking especially LAN and WAN, and their applications in the real world.
Content Outline of the Course/Module:
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Socio Technical System
- Software Processes
- Project Management
- Software Requirements
- Requirements Engineering Processes
- System Models
- Architectural Design
- Distributes Systems Architectures
- Rapid Software Development
- Software Evolution
- Verification and Validation
- Software Testing
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Choose the proper development method in software development.
- Construct appropriate software development models.
- Analyse a problem and select appropriate technique and provide rational justification.
|Teaching-learning Methods||Assessment Methods|
|Lecture||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|