Students will need to keep up to date with the latest and future technology. This course is needed to prepare the student with the ability to explore new technology and skills. This course cover a broad range of advanced networking and computer system topics, including network protocols, routing, network management, traffic management, and emerging networking technologies.
Content Outline of the Course/Module:
- Data Communication and Network
- Computer System
- Software Development model in Data Communication and Network
- Web Technologies
- High Performance Computing
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Evaluate the issues and needs of the current updates in computer networking.
- Evaluate the needs of the latest development in providing better solution towards the computer related system and network.
- Adapt the knowledge on the latest development in both software and hardware components for computer systems and networks then optimize the related processes.
|Teaching-learning Methods||Assessment Methods|
|Lecture||Assignment, Progress Test, Presentation, Project, Final Examination|
|Tutorial||Assignment, Progress Test, Final Examination|